HOME – JSB Incorporation

Start your business

Business Sponsorship Service Across UAE

Through our local UAE partners, we provide effective UAE sponsorship services. For an annual charge, we sponsor businesses through a national of the inactive UAE. The sponsorship services include complete assistance with the business establishment process.
About Business Sponsorship

UAE National Sponsorship Services

By working with UAE citizens as business partners, foreign entrepreneurs in Dubai might feel comfortable conducting business. A local sponsor must take part in the founding of a mainland UAE firm in accordance with UAE Civil Law and Commercial Companies Law. In other words, a UAE native sponsor is required for an expat business owner to operate on the mainland. A UAE national or a business with 100% UAE ownership is the local sponsor. In addition, the local sponsor may act as an LSA or local service agent. The services provided by the local service agent are paid for annually by the foreign corporation.

A family membership card and a current Dubai visa are required for a patron with UAE citizenship (Emirati).

Types of Sponsorship in UAE.

Individual Local Sponsor

The individual local sponsor is a UAE national who holds 51% of the total share of the company. The remaining 49% goes to the foreign national. The individual local sponsor has no gender-based restrictions.

Corporate Sponsorship

The corporate sponsorship ownership rights are identical to Individual sponsor rights. 51% of the total share of the company is owned by the Corporate entity. The foreign national enjoys 49% of the share.

Local Service Agent

The LSA does not hold any ownership rights in the business nor take part in the day-to-day business affairs. 100% ownership rights are held by the foreign national.

Businesses in Dubai that need an Business Sponsorship.

Real Estate

Electronics and Equipment Industries

Logistics and Cargo Firms

Industry Requiring Manufacturing License

Industry Requiring Industrial License

Advertising Firms

Trading Firms

Textile Firms

Oil and Natural Gas

Jewellery Concerns

Don't worry at all, We are here for your help!

Before you do anything, talk to one of our experts at company formation in Dubai. Weโ€™ll show you how easy the company formation process is and how we can help you setting up your company in Dubai easily.
Testimonial

Hereโ€™s what our clients say about us!

Waleed Bin Jamaan
Waleed Bin Jamaan
2022-09-28
Went for a meeting with the MD.
Mohammed Khaled shamsher
Mohammed Khaled shamsher
2022-09-14
Mrs. Meenakshi and Mr. Barat are really brilliant and cooperative. I appreciate JSB Incorporation service and commitment.
Saravanan S
Saravanan S
2022-08-22
I must be very thankfull to Mr Bharat Ramnani. He is very much informative, that makes me easy catchable in all aspects, thank you again for getting my license, E-ID, visa...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
M Cube Trading
M Cube Trading
2022-08-04
I had a very good response with JSB Incorporation. All company registration was co-ordinated by Ms. Sarah Hillal Ahamed. She is very good and very much understanding also a hard worker. I thank to her for co-ordinating with Freezone and completing my work.
Omar Aziz
Omar Aziz
2022-07-28
Excellent quality of work. Smooth and efficient. Highly recommended.
Sanjeev Jha
Sanjeev Jha
2022-07-28
Feeling happy towards working g with JSB incorporation, service is very fast and all staff are supportive and cooperative. Thank Gaurav Ji for ur fast and clean service Regards Sanjeev
Hafiz Majeed
Hafiz Majeed
2022-07-22
These guys are thorough professionals and very cooperative. Communication is one thing that I am impressed about the most.
Get in touch

Schedule a Free Consultation & Get your Trade License Now!

Talk to one of our Company Formation Specialists to learn about the business setup trade license options suitable for your business. Schedule a Free Consultation today.

Get Free Consultancy!